Staff Bio: Ashley Wallace

Ashley Wallace is one of our Student Clinic Supervisors at Adrian School of Massage!
    After graduating from Madison High School, Ashley attended some classes at Owens Community College before becoming a student at the Ann Arbor Institute of Massage. In her professional practice she specializes in Swedish, Neuromucsuclar and Myofascial modalities. She also greatly enjoys working with expecting moms, lympathic drainage techniques and offers raindrop therapy!

 Q: What led you to the Adrian School of Massage?
 I love helping people. Christy is one of my good friends and she asked for help at the school so here I am!
 Q: Do you have any advise for those considering a career in massage therapy?
 Your career is what you make of it. Not everyone is going to like your style of massage but as long as a person is receiving a massage and the benefits of it he/she is good! Also remember, massage isn't just about the massage, you create a relationship with your clients.
 Q: What is your happy place? Or what are your hobbies outside of massage?
My happy place is with God! I spend a lot of time with my kids age 9 and 1. I also like to work out with my husband as much as I can.
 Q: What are your favorite self care tips/tricks?
 Having a glass of wine at the end of the day!
 Q: What is your favorite quote and why?
 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13
With God I am strong and have no fear

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Reasons Being a Massage Therapist is AWESOME!

Licensed Massage Therapist: What does Licensure Mean for Massage Students? For Clients?

Staff Bio: Kris Martinez